Theatrical as always, with the added glitter of a top hat (or any type of hat you can get your hands on. Failing a hat, a small, plastic side plate works too). You will also need a resistance band for an upper body strength routine.
This class is particularly good for legs. ‘I Am What I Am’ is a great strength and tone routine for bums, hips & thighs, while ‘Footloose’ will have you kicking and flicking and sweating.
Here’s what the show has in store for you:
- Broadway Baby – from Follies
- Something About This Night – from Finding Neverland
- That’s Entertainment – Judy Garland
- Fabulous Baby – from Sister Act
- I Am What I Am – From La Cage Aux Folles
- Supercalifragilistic – BANDS – from Mary Poppins
- Circle of Life – from The Lion King